Veg Jhalfrezi This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 50 gms Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 1/2 cup Carrot, Tomato, Cauliflower, Beans, Capsicum Each Cut
- 1 tbs Cumin seeds
- 1 tbs Lemon As per taste
- 5-7 gms Jeera
- 5-7 gms Dhaniya
- 3-4 gms Haldi
- 5-7 gms Chilli powder
- 5-7 gms Indian Tastemaker
- 1 tbs Ginger Paste
- 1/4 pcs Onion Chopped
- 2 pcs Green chilli Chopped
- 1/2 tbs Black pepper
- 1 tbs Garlic Paste
- Salt As per taste
- 1 tbs Coriander leaves Chopped
- 01Heat soyabean oil in a pan over medium flame. Add cumin seeds, allow to crackle.
- 02Add the ginger and garlic paste, and fry for 20 seconds.
- 03Add all the chopped vegetables and mix them well.
- 04Add Mantra haldi powder, chilli powder, jeera powder, dhaniya powder, salt to taste and pepper powder in the vegetables.
- 05Stir to mix well. Add water and cook for about 5 to 10 mins.
- 06After the vegetables are cooked well, sprinkle Mantra Indian Tastemaker and mix well for 2 mins.
- 07Garnish with coriander leaves.
- 08Serve it hot with roti/steamed rice.