Soya Noodles This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 2 cup Noodles
- 1 cup Nutri soya chunks (boiled and squeezed dry)
- 2 medium Spring onions (Sliced)
- 2 tbsp Refined oil
- 1 medium Carrot (shredded)
- ¼ tsp White pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ medium Red Capsicum (Shredded)
- ½ medium Green Capsicum
- Salt to taste
- 01Heat refined oil in pan and fry cooked Nutri soya chunks till light golden brown. Keep aside
- 02Fill ¾ of a larger pan with water. Bring it to a boil over a moderate flame
- 03Add noodles and cook it for about 4-5 mins
- 04Drain and refresh the noodles under cold running water.
- 05Heat 2tbsp oil in a non- Stick pan/wok. Add spring onion, carrot, capsicum, and toss.
- 06Add the prepared Nutri soya chunks to the vegetables
- 07Mix noodles. Put it on a medium flame for few minutes
- 08Add 1tbsp oil, salt, soy sauce and toss on high heat.
- 09Garnish with fresh spring onion and serve hot.