Soya Kebab This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 1 cup Soaked Nutri soya chunks
- 6 pcs Garlic whole (medium size)
- 6 pcs Ginger whole (medium size)
- 2 pcs Green Chili (medium size) (medium size)
- 6 pcs Cardamom (small size)
- 6 pcs Cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 pcs Chopped onion (medium size)
- 1 bowl Chopped coriander (small size)
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 500 ml Edible Oil
- 01Take a bowl. Add soaked Nutri soya chunks, garlic whole, ginger whole, green chili, cardamom, clove, black pepper. Grind it well.
- 02Now add chopped onion, chopped coriander, salt, all-purpose flour. Mix everything well. now make oval shape dumplings out of the mixture using your hands.
- 03Once the dumplings are ready insert a wooden toothpick into it.
- 04After inserting the wooden toothpick squeeze the dumpling a little bit. This way the wooden toothpick won't come out.
- 05Now take a deep vessel. Add oil and deep fry all the dumplings. Fry till brown.
- 06Soy Kabab is ready. Serve with green chutney or ketchup.