Shorshe Dharosh This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani Oil
- 40 g Emami Healthy & Tasty Mantra Shorshe Posto
- 8 g Salt
- 4 pcs Green Chillies
- 100 g Water
- 40 g mustard oil
- ¼ tsp kaalo jeere (nigella seeds)
- 100 g potatoes (2-cm-thick wedges)
- 200 g dhyarosh (lady's finger; 4-cm long)
- 15 g Tomato (diced)
- 1 pinch Turmeric
- 10 g Sugar
- 6 g Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 01Soak Emami Healthy & Tasty Mantra Shorshe Posto for8 minutes. Grind the soaked Mantra Shorshe posto, 2 green chillies, 8 g salt and 100 g water, to a smooth paste.
- 02Heat 40 g mustard oil in a pan until smoking lightly and pale yellow.
- 03Add the lady's finger and fry them until they are brown. Remove from the oil and set aside.
- 04Temper the same oil with dried red chillies and kaalo jeere.
- 05Add the potatoes and fry on medium heat until they turn golden (about 4 minutes). Add the tomato and fry for another minute before adding the mustard and poppy seed paste.
- 06Add turmeric and sugar, and sauté on medium heat until the raw smell of mustard and poppy goes away.
- 07Once the potatoes are cooked, add the fried lady's finger back to the pan. Cook everything for another 3 minutes or so, but don't let the lady's finger get too mushy or it will become slimy.
- 08Finish with 1 tsp raw mustard oil and chopped coriander leaves.