Paneer Do Pyaaza This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 4 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 500 gms Paneer
- 6 pcs Onion Medium
- 2 tbs Jeera seeds
- 2 pcs Green cardamoms Crushed
- 1 tbs Garlic Paste
- 1 tbs Ginger Paste
- 2 pcs Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato Puree
- 3 gms Haldi powder
- 15 gms Dhaniya powder
- 5 gms Chilli powder
- 7-10 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 1/4 cup Fresh cream
- 1/2 cup Onions Fried
- 1 inch Ginger Cut into juliennes
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dhaniya leaves Chopped
- Salt As per taste
- 01Heat a deep non-stick pan and add 2 tbsp of soyabean oil. Cut 2 onions in big pieces. Fry and keep aside
- 02Cut paneer into 2-inch triangles/cubes. Sauté it lightly and keep aside.
- 03Heat 2 tbsp soyabean oil in another non-stick pan. Add jeera seeds, green cardamoms and 4 sliced onions and fry till onions turn golden brown.
- 04Add garlic paste and ginger paste to onions in the deep pan. Sauté and add little water. Mix well.
- 05Add tomatoes and tomato puree, mix and cook well. Add Mantra Haldi powder, dhania powder, jeera powder and chilli powder. Mix well and cook till oil separates.
- 06Add paneer triangles/cubes and mix well with the masala. Add cream and mix well. Add salt to taste, Mantra Shahi Garam Masala and give a big stir. Add the fried big onion pieces and mix well.
- 07Add ginger juliennes and dhania leaves. Mix everything together lightly. Serve hot.