Mutton Do Pyaza
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 500 gms Mutton Chops
- 8 pcs Onions
- 6 pcs Green & Red Chillies As per taste
- 7-8 gms Haldi powder
- 3-4 cups Ghee
- 8-10 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 10-12 gms Nawabi Meat Masala
- 1 tbs Fenugreek seeds
- 3 tbs Coriander seeds
- 1 tbs Cumin seeds
- 2 tbs Lemon juice
- 2 inch Ginger Chopped
- 2 tbs each Fresh Coriander Leaves Chopped
- Salt As per taste
- 01Soak red chillies in 1/2 cup of hot water. Chop 2 green chillies and slit the remaining. Sauté slit green chillies in 1 tbsp of ghee, drain and set aside.
- 02Chop 4 onions and slice the remaining. Grind fenugreek, coriander, cumin seeds & red chillies together with 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Apply this paste to the chops and marinate for 1 hr.
- 03Heat the remaining ghee in a pan. Add sliced onions and fry till brown and set aside. Add chopped green chillies, chopped onions and ginger & blend to a paste. Sauté well and add marinated chops till dry. Add 1 cup of water and mix well.
- 04Add Mantra Nawabi Meat Masala, Haldi powder, salt to taste and 1 cup of water. Let it cook for 20 mins. Add Shahi Garam Masala, fried green chillies and stir well. Cook on low heat for 5 mins. Add fried onion paste, mix well and cook on low heat for 5 mins. Serve hot.