Mangsho This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani
- Curry cut mutton(16-18 pc/ kg) front leg and shoulder 1 kg
- Onion sliced 500 gms
- Ginger paste 20 gms
- Garlic paste 15 gms
- Turmeric powder 5 gms
- Red chilli powder 15 gms
- Garam masala powder 2 gms
- Mace-nutmeg powder 2 gms
- Tomato paste 100 ml
- Dahi 50 gms
- Whole garam masala 5 gms
- Emami Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani Oil 250 gms
- Salt to taste
- 01Clean the mutton thoroughly and marinate with ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric, red chilli, garam masala, mace-nutmeg, tomato paste, dahi, Emami Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani Oil and salt. Mix well and marinate for 1 hour.
- 02Heat rest of the oil in a kadhai, temper with whole garam masala and bayleaf.
- 03Fry the sliced onion in this oil till well browned
- 04Add water to the marinated mutton and cook the mutton till it is half done.
- 05At this point add the fried and browned onion to the cooking mutton mixture.
- 06Keep cooking the mutton on medium heat till it is done. Keep stirring all the time.