with Tangy lemon
Tofu Dressing This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 3 cups Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1½ cups Iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 cup Red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 cup Edamame (Whole Green Soybeans), shelled and cooked
- ⅓ cup Black olives, pitted, sliced and drained
- 1 Silken tofu (12.3 oz package)
- 012 tbsp. Emami Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 021 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 031 tsp. Garlic (1 clove), minced*
- 04½ tsp. Oregano leaves, dried
- 05½ tsp. Black pepper, ground
- 06¼ tsp. Salt
- 07½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 08Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 09In a blender or food processor, mix all dressing ingredients except cheese until smooth, scraping occasionally.
- 10Pour dressing over salad and mix until blended. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 11Makes 6 servings.