Mutton This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani
- Cut mutton (16-18 pc/ kg)
- Mace-Nutmeg powder 2 gms
- Onion sliced 500 gms
- Tomato paste 100 ml
- Ginger paste 20 gms
- Dahi 50 gms
- Garlic paste 15 gms
- Whole garam masala 5 gms
- Turmeric pwd 5 gms
- Red chilli powder 15 gms
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder 2 gms
- Emami Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani Oil 250 gms
- 01Clean the mutton thoroughly and marinate with ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric, red chilli, garam masala, mace-nutmeg, tomato paste, dahi, mustard oil and salt. Mix well and marinate for 1 hour.
- 02Heat rest of the oil in a kadhai, temper with whole garam masala and bayleaf.
- 03Fry the sliced onion in this oil till well browned.
- 04Add 5 litres of water to the marinated mutton and cook the mutton till it is half done.
- 05At this point add the fried and browned onion to the cooking mutton mixture.
- 06Keep cooking the mutton on medium heat till it is done. Keep stirring all the time.
- 07Adjust the seasonings and cook till the gravy is dry and napped and the mutton is tender as well.
- 08To prepare one portion: from the cooked mutton portion out 5 pcs of mutton with gravy in a kadhai, season with salt, red chilli, garam masala powder and mace-nutmeg powder and stir fry till well mixed.
- 09Serve hot.