Curry This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani Oil
- 3 tbs Healthy and Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 750 gms Chicken
- 2 pcs Cinnamon
- 2 pcs Cloves
- 5-6 pcs Onion
- 2 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- 4 gms Haldi powder
- 12-14 gms Dhaniya powder
- 12-14 gms Chilli powder
- Salt As per taste
- 10-12 gms Special Chicken Masala
- 10-12 pcs Kaju Grinded
- 3 pcs Tomatoes Puree
- 2 tbs Dhaniya leaves
- 01In a pan, add mustard oil and heat it. Add cinnamon sticks and cloves into it. Add sliced onions and cook them until soft and brown.
- 02Add salt as per taste. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a few minutes.
- 03Add marinated chicken (with salt, Mantra Haldi and chilli powder) and roast it until the colour changes.
- 04Add Mantra Haldi powder, chilli powder, dhania powder and mix well.
- 05Roast the chicken on a medium flame for few minutes until oil starts separating. Add tomato puree, Mantra Special Chicken Masala and cook well.
- 06Add Kaju paste and cook till the chicken gets soft.
- 07Add freshly chopped dhania leaves.
- 08Cook for a few more minutes.
- 09Serve with rice or roti.