Fried Steak This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk, at room temperature
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2 Cups Emami Healthy and Tasty Refined Vegetable Oil
- 3 pounds tenderized Chicken round steak
- 01Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl and set aside.
- 02Combine flour, garlic, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- 03Fill a skillet with about 1/4 inch Emami Healthy and Tasty Oil and heat to 350 degrees.
- 04Cut steak into desired size and dip each cutlet in the egg wash mixture.
- 05One at a time, dredge them in the flour, then dip them back into the egg wash, and very gently place them in the hot oil.
- 06Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown before carefully turning.
- 07Cook another 3 minutes.
- 08Remove steaks from skillet and let them rest on a plate lined with paper towels.
- 09Let oil reheat and repeat process for next batch.
- 10Serve hot.