Butter Chicken This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 2 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 400 gms Boneless chicken cubes
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes Puree
- 4 tbs Butter
- 3 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- 2 cup Yoghurt
- 7-8 gms Chilli powder
- 3-4 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 10-12 gms Special Chicken Masala
- 1 tbs Lime juice
- 2 pcs Clove
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- Salt As per taste
- 1 pcs Cardamom
- 1 Black pepper
- 01Marinate the chicken in lemon juice, salt and Mantra chilli powder in a bowl and keep aside.
- 02Add half yoghurt to the chicken. Add ginger and garlic paste, salt, soyabean oil, Mantra chilli powder and Shahi Garam Masala. Mix well and refrigerate for 3-4 hrs.
- 03Grill/pan fry the chicken on a pan for 12-15 mins. Coat the chicken with butter and grill till it gets light brown.
- 04Heat the butter in a pan and add black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves. Sauté for 2 mins and then add ginger and garlic paste. Sauté for 2 mins. Add tomato puree, chilli powder, 1/2 cup water and salt to taste.
- 05Bring it to boil, add Mantra Special Chicken Masala, sugar and then simmer for 10 mins. Add the cooked chicken pieces and cook for 5 mins.
- 06Add fresh cream and Kasuri methi. Stir well, keep in low heat for 5 more mins.
- 07Serve hot with rice or roti.