Bengali Aloo Dum This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani Oil
- 2 tbs Healthy and Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 200 gms Baby Potatoes Boiled and Peeled
- 1/2 cup Homemade Tomato Puree
- 2 tbs Curd
- 4-5 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 5 gms Chilli powder
- 4-5 gms Jeera powder
- 4 gms Dhaniya powder
- 4 gms Haldi powder
- 1 tbs Sugar As per taste
- 1 sprinkle Dhaniya leaves Finely Chopped
- 2 pcs Onion Roughly Chopped
- 1 inch Ginger Chopped
- 3 pcs garlic
- 2 pcs Green Chillies Chopped
- Salt As per taste
- 01Add the onions, ginger, green chillies and garlic into the blender and grind into a smooth paste.
- 02Heat mustard oil in a frying pan. Fry the boiled potatoes with a pinch of Mantra Haldi powder and salt. Keep them aside.
- 03Add oil in the same pan. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste. Sauté the mixture on low heat for 3 mins.
- 04Add pureed tomatoes, Mantra Haldi powder, dhania powder, jeera powder, chilli powder and mix well.
- 05Stir the ingredients until they are well combined with the onion paste.
- 06Add yoghurt, stir and mix well. Next, add potatoes, 1 tbsp of sugar and Mantra Shahi Garam masala
- 07Cover the pan and simmer the potatoes on low heat for about 5-7 mins. Turn off the heat.
- 08Garnish with dhania leaves and serve hot.