Begun Basanti This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Mustard Kachchi Ghani Oil
- 8 - 10 semi thick circles of eggplant
- 2 Tablespoons Emami Heathy & Tasty Mantra Shorshe Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Curd
- 1 Tablespoons turmeric powder.
- Pinch nigella seeds / kalojeera.
- 3-4 green chilies
- Salt and sugar As per taste
- Half cup mustard oil
- Warm water
- 01To make the Shorshe Posto paste, soak 2 tsp of Mantra Shorshe posto in water for 8 minutes, then grind them with some salt, water and green chilies.
- 02Take 2 Tablespoons of that Shorshe Posto paste, curd, half Teaspoon of turmeric powder, half Teaspoon of mustard oil, some salt and half Teaspoon of sugar. Mix it well and keep aside.
- 03Marinate the eggplant with some salt and turmeric powder. Then fry them in hot oil till golden in colour.
- 04After that heat 2 Tablespoons of mustard oil in a pan.
- 05Saute nigella seeds and green chilies in hot oil for few seconds.
- 06Now add that curd and mustard mixture into the hot oil. Cook well for 5 - 7 minutes.
- 07Now add the fired eggplant, salt and very little warm water. Mix gently and cook for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- 08Lastly sprinkle little mustard oil all over it.
- 09Let it rest for few minutes then serve.
- 10Your begun basonti is ready. Serve this hot with steamed rice.