Aloo Jeera This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 1 tbs Healthy and Tasty Soyabean Oil As per requirement
- 2-3 gms Healthy & Tasty Mantra Haldi
- 200 gms Boiled Potato Peeled and Chopped
- 7-8 gms Healthy & Tasty Indian Tastemaker
- 1/2 pcs Ginger Chopped and peeled
- 2 tbs Cumin seeds
- 2 pcs Green chilli Chopped
- 6 pcs Curry leaves
- 1 tbs Coriander leaves
- 1 pinch Hing
- Salt As per taste
- 01Take a pan and add oil in it. Heat it over medium flame.
- 02Once the oil is sufficiently hot, add cumin seeds, hing and fry for a min.
- 03Add the green chillies, ginger and curry leaves. Fry the ingredients for 30 seconds and then add the chopped potatoes. Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
- 04Add salt and Mantra haldi powder.
- 05Mix the ingredients well and cover the pan with a lid. Reduce flame to low and cook the dish for 4 to 5 mins. Stir once or twice in between to mix well.
- 06Once the potatoes are properly cooked, sprinkle Mantra Indian tastemaker and mix for 2 mins.
- 07Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander leaves and pair with roti or paratha.