Vindaloo This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard
- Mutton - 1 Kg
- Sliced Onions - 2
- Salt - 1 ½ tsp.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 ½ tsp.
- Cumin Powder - 1 Spoon
- Red Chili powder - 2 tsp.
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp.
- Vinegar - ½ Cup
- Clove - 4 pieces
- Cinnamon - 3 inches
- Pepper corn - 10 pieces
- Garlic - 1 whole
- Ginger - 1½ inches
- 01Apart from the oil, mix all the ingredients in a mixer. Mix the mutton pieces in the mixture and marinate for 5 - 6 hours.
- 02Now add some oil in a pan. When the oil gets hot simmer the heat and add the marinated mutton in Emami Healthy & Tasty Mustard oil.
- 03Now cook in low heat, but do not add water. Vinegar can be added if required.
- 04Cook for 1-1½ hours in low heat. Take it down when the oil is released to the top.
- 05This is a dish from Goa and it can be stored for quite a few days.