Fish Fry This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- Calcutta bhetki (diamond cut) ( 50 gms net each)
- Ginger paste 5 gms
- Garlic paste 5 gms
- Lime juice 5 ml
- Green chilli paste 100 gms
- Eggs 3 nos
- Breadcrumbs 500 gms
- Flour 100 gms
- Emami Healthy and Tasty Refined Soyabean oil
- 01In 50 ml of water dissolve 1/2 of the ginger paste, lime juice and salt, keep the fish pieces marinated in this for 15 mins.
- 02In a mixing bowl prepare a marinade with rest of the pastes, lime juice and salt. drain the fish out of the water squeeze lightly and put into the 2nd marination, keep for 20 mins.
- 03Break the eggs in a bowl or flat dish, dust the fish pieces with flour and dip in the egg.
- 04Crumb and shape the fish with the back of a knife.
- 05Deep fry in hot Emami Healthy and Tasty oil till golden brown. Drain and serve 2 pcs per portion with lime wedges and kashundi.