Paneer This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Refined Sunflower Oil
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tomato, pulp removed & chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed Powder, roasted
- 2 Onions, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Emami Healthy & Tasty Refined Sunflower Oil
- 2 Capsicums, sliced
- 1 cup Baby Corn, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Paneer / Cottage Cheese, sliced
- 01In a pan, fry onions in hot oil. Add capsicum and baby corn and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Baby corn can be boiled beforehand, to make it tender.
- 02Add tomatoes to the pan and continue to fry it for a while.
- 03Add chili powder, cumin seed powder and salt and mix.
- 04Cook the mixture for another minute.
- 05Add paneer or cottage cheese and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 06When paneer gets cooked, transfer to a pan and serve hot.