Hot Dogs This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Sunflower Oil
- Hot Dog Buns - 4
- Potato - 2 large
- Cheese - 200 gms
- Raisins - 20
- Onion - 1
- Green chilli - 5
- Red chilli - 4
- Emami Healthy and Tasty Sunflower oil
- Garam masla powder - 1 tsp.
- Flour - 4 tbsp.
- Milk - ½ cup
- Biscuit powder - 1 cup
- Salt - To taste
- Coriander leaves - As required
- Onion - 2
- Green chilli - 4
- Lettuce leaves - 1 bundle
- Butter - 2 tbsp.
- Mustard paste - 4 tsp.
- Tomato Ketchup - 4 tbsp.
- 01Slit open the buns length-wise.
- 02Grate the cheese.
- 03Boil and mash the potato and mix well with all the ingredients.
- 04Divide the paste into 4 parts and make them into rolls.
- 05Mix flour and salt in another pot and apply the mixture to the roll and dip into milk. Add Biscuit powder to the rolls and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 06After 1 hour fry the rolls in preheated Emami Healthy & Tasty Sunflower Oil till golden brown.
- 07Apply butter on the inner side of the slit hot dog buns and then garnish with mustard paste, chopped onion, chopped green chili, tomato ketchup, and diced lettuce.
- 08Place the fried rolls in the buns and serve.