Chilli Chicken This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Sunflower Oil
- Chicken (Small Pieces) - 500 gms
- Soya Sauce - 3 tbsp.
- Green Chili - 6 to 8 (chopped)
- Capsicum - 1 Piece
- Corn flour - 3 to 4 tbsp.
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Garlic - ½ tsp. (chopped)
- Onion - 2 (cut into pieces)
- Emami Healthy and Tasty Sunflower oil
- Onion sliced in the form of rings
- Salt to taste
- 01Marinate the chicken pieces with 1 Teaspoon of Soya Sauce for 1 hour.
- 02Next add the egg and cornflower in the chicken and deep fry in Emami Healthy & Tasty Sunflower Oil till brown.
- 03Next, in 3 Teaspoons of oil add capsicum, chopped chilies, garlic and onions and mix well with soya sauce.
- 04Then add the chicken pieces, the sliced onion rings, salt in a fry pan and saute.
- 05Serve hot.