Dragon Fish This preparation uses Emami
Healthy and Tasty Sunflower Oil
- Bhetki fillet - 8-10 pieces
- Cornflour - as required
- Pepper - 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice 1 tsp.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty Sunflower Oil
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Beans - 50 gms
- Cabbage - ¼ portion
- Garlic, chopped - 1 tsp.
- Chilli, chopped - 4/5 pieces
- Soya Sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- Stirred Fry Sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - As required
- 01Marinate the bhetki fillets with Salt, Pepper powder and Lemon juice for 20 minutes.
- 02Whip the Egg and the Cornflower together, and dip the fillets into the mixture. Deep fry in Emami Healthy & Tasty Sunflower oil.
- 03Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the chopped up vegetables.
- 04Now mix the sauces, ½ cup water and 1 tablespoon of cornflower and add the fried fillets and to this mixture cook for a while.
- 05Serve with hot rice.